Thursday, November 11, 2010

King Kong VS Godzilla!

   Well...Day two of these here shenanigans! I was up at the crack of pre-dawn this morning making frozen waffles for the childrens and shaking the cobwebs and rusty loose bits outta my bean jar. This time of year is always a bit challenging in the great state of Vermont. It's dark when I wake up and dark about half way through my work day. Sad Jim.. But we did manage to see a little sunshine for a hot minute! Not that I'm a big sunshine guy...in fact I am probably a little more like Gomez Addams. My sweetheart and I could be completely content getting moontans and romancing each other in some forgotten swamp!! She is the best! She's also the girl I am tattooing in the big main picture at the top of the page! Hot Damn!!! OK OK.. I could go on forever bout my beautiful Niki Frankenstein!

Anyway, today I had the pleasure of working on my man Dave Barbeau. Dave has been a King Kong fanatic since he was a young lad. He works for the city of Burlington and makes beautiful monster models as a hobby. We started working on him with a full sleeve last year (all Kong). Today we started working on his other arm with a Kong versus Godzilla fight! I don't know about you, but I consider that a good Day! Say hi to the ladies Dave!!

Dave's wife picked this one out for him, so we're doing our best to make it extra, extra special!
We will be finishing it up in a couple weeks and at that time posting a real picture for you to see.
   Well it's end of the day here at Yankee Tattoo; time to start wrapping up and doing the proverbial dishes. I may make it back on here later to add some more pictures for you. If not, I promise I will see you all soon
until then
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment